Are you interested in reloading your own rounds, but confused by how to do it, all the different types of equipment you can use, and all the contradictory information on the internet?
We will run an introductory theory and hands-on session to try to make it all clearer. It is not difficult, but there are quite a few things you need to be careful about.
You can seriously hurt yourself or others if you don't know what you are doing!
This session will be run in the teaching room next to the cafe, to start at 10am on Sunday 1st December - until around lunchtime. The topics covered will be:
- The different components involved in making up a round
- The theory (basic level!) of internal ballistics
- Some key safety points to take note of
- The different types of kit you can use when reloading
- The differences reloading for pistol and rifle rounds
- The steps involved in actually reloading a round
- Practical session - have a go!
We will look to run similar events so let us know what you are interested in.